Ever wonder what gives your beer its taste? Your wine its flavor? Your cheese its rich, creamy texture or why Texas BBQ is always done just right? Whether you prefer beer and barbecue or possess a more refined palette and prefer wine and cheese (or both!), brew, taste, savor, and sizzle, but don’t fizzle – join us on the last Thursday of each month from March – June 2011 for the most delectable webinars this side of the Mississippi! Let’s savor the chemistry!
Click on a date to Register!
- March 31, 2011 – Advanced Beer Chemistry and Brewing
- April 28, 2011 – Cheers! The Chemistry of Wine
- May 26, 2011 – The Chemistry of Cheese and Why We Love It
- June 30, 2011 – Advanced Culinary Chemistry – Sizzles for the Summer
What You Will Learn
- The chemistry that underpins the quality of beer (foam, color, clarity, flavor)
- The “science” of wine appreciation & making – its history and health benefits
- Which compounds form during cheese manufacturing and why
- Protein chemistry and the benefits of long/slow barbeque
- And much more…