- Your basic profile lists your City, State, Local Section and Division Membership(s). You can add additional details to highlight your areas of Expertise, ACS Activities, Publication Citations, Education and Professional Experience.
- The Actions Box on your profile tab will allow you to change your photo and avatar, update your profile information and privacy settings and manage your email notifications.
- You can access your groups, discussions and other content that you create from your profile page.
- You can access the profile of any user on the Network by clicking on the name of the user or can search the Network to find other users.
- Your profile has a unique URL (https://communities.acs.org/people/[ACS ID]. You can add your profile URL to your email signature, webpage and other Social Network profiles.
Learn more about getting started in the ACS Network -- Basic User's Guide