- Documents can be public or private, shared with specific individuals or with groups.
- You can create a New Document or Upload Existing Documents in the Network.
- Uploaded documents can be any format type (e.g., doc, xls, ppt, jpg…).
- Members can edit, comment rate and “like” documents. Moderation controls can be set to control who can edit, comment and approve document before they are published. The ACS Network retains all versions of the document and you can track changes of the document from one version to the next. The ACS Network will render a facsmile of the document when it is created in the network.
- Documents can contain links, multimedia and attachments.