- You can post discussions in groups and forums or create a private discussion with specific individuals.
- Discussions posted in forums and open groups can be found by search engines such as Google. Users don’t need to be logged in to view discussions but must log in to add comments or start new discussions.
- Discussions trigger email alerts to members that elect to receive email notifications. Users can add comments to discussions by simply clicking reply to the email message.
- You can embed videos, links and images directly into your discussions; files can be attached to discussions too.
- New discussions and replies to existing discussions appear under the Recent Activity heading on the main communities page, and in the forum or group where they were posted.