Were you unable to attend the ACS national meeting a few weeks ago? Were you in Denver but couldn’t make it to all of the technical sessions you wanted? Want to share some of the meeting’s cutting-edge scientific research with colleagues, friends, or students?
Now you can watch any of approximately 425 presentations recorded during the 242nd ACS National Meeting in Denver, Colorado at www.acs.org/meetingcontent. Featuring PowerPoint slides synched with audio, these presentations permit you to jump directly from slide to slide to find the specific information you need.
Reflecting the breadth of science available at ACS national meetings — including this meeting's thematic program of "Chemistry of Air, Space & Water" — the recorded sessions include:
- Chemistry of Air, Space, and Water Plenary
- Chemistry as a Tool for Space Exploration and Discovery at Mars
- Empowering Tomorrow's Science Super Heroes
- Getting Your First Industrial Job
- Fifty Years of Inorganic Chemistry: A Celebration of Past, Present, and Future
- MEDI Drug Discovery Research Centers
- Arthur C. Cope and Arthur C. Cope Scholars Award Symposium
- Celebration of the 100th Anniversary of Marie Curie's Nobel Prize in Chemistry
Visit www.acs.org/meetingcontent to see the full list of available presentations and to access this valuable content free of charge.