cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnasyed
New Contributor

New ideas implemantion?

How ACS can provides help  for patenting of ideas? If there is a lucrative idea and one wants to work through ACS, how to go about it. If you provide guidance regarding this, it will be highly appreciated. Please contact mnasyed@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Re: New ideas implemantion?

Good  day,  Muhammad  Syed.                                                                                                                        I  am  the  private  inventor  / PhD /,  and  I have  know-how Nanotechnologies  for  home  apliance,  for  polymers,  for  real  estate  and design  / green  technology /.   These  technologies  tested  with  good  resulta  and  profit.  My  profil  is  On  LinkedIn - Sergey  Yatsenko ,  Independent  Nanotechnology  Professional.                 Best  Regards,  Sergey .

0 Kudos
mnasyed
New Contributor

Thank you Mr. Yatsenko, actually i am interest in how the ideas are implement and protected via patents, and how long it gonna takes?

0 Kudos
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Good  day,  Muhammad  Syed .                                                                                                                        Thank  You  for the  message  to  me.  I  think  about  your  suggestion.                                                             Best  Regards,  Sergey . 

0 Kudos
oranester
New Contributor

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this discussion on implementing new ideas! It's great to see the interest in leveraging ACS (immobilienverwaltung software für optimale hausverwaltung) for help with patenting ideas. ACS can definitely provide valuable assistance in this process. They have resources and expertise in various scientific fields, including nanotechnology, polymers, and green technology.

If you're looking to work through ACS to patent your idea, here are a few steps you can consider:

1. Reach out to ACS: Start by contacting ACS through their website or reaching out to their relevant department to inquire about their patenting assistance services.

2. Provide detailed information: Clearly explain your idea, its potential applications, and any supporting evidence or research you have conducted. Be prepared to share your know-how and expertise in your field.

3. Collaborate with ACS experts: ACS can connect you with experts in your specific area of interest who can provide guidance and help refine your idea for patenting purposes.

4. Utilize ACS resources: Take advantage of ACS publications, conferences, and networking opportunities to stay updated on the latest advancements and connect with professionals in your field.

Muhammad Syed and Sergey Yatsenko, it's great to have you both here. Your expertise in nanotechnologies and green technology will surely contribute to this discussion. Let's keep the conversation going and share our knowledge and experiences!

0 Kudos