Acetone (for soaking off 'gel nails' & the acrylic powder + liquid chemical that is mixed together & applied to the nails (ie, 'Acrylics').
I have finally figured out why the sensitive skin around my eyes gets burned (turns red, swells-up and peels & takes approx. 1-1/2 wks to heal) and I occassionaly get 'blisters' on my face...it's because I'm exposed to these chemicals at the nail salon every 2-3 wks.
I believe its the 'fumes/vapors' more than anything else because my fingers do not blister or burn - just the skin around my eyes is effected.
Has anyone else every come across this issue? Thank you for any help you can give me on this matter.