Hi everybody, with the ACS just a week away, I'd like to point out that the Division has a number of social events planned, listed below. You can also view the schedule at http://bulletin.acscinf.org/node/286
At this point I would also like to acknowledge and thank the sponsors who have generously contributed their support to these events.
CINF Sunday Welcoming Reception & CINF Scholarships for Scientific Excellence Posters
- 6:30-8:30pm, Sunday March 25th– Grand Ballroom Salon C, Omni San Diego Hotel
- Reception co-sponsored by;
- Scholarships for Scientific Excellence sponsored exclusively byAccelrys.
- 5:30-8:00pm Monday, March 26th– Suite 577 Seaport Tower, Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Sponsored exclusively by FIZ CHEMIE Berlin.
* 6 Minutes North of the Convention Center
CINF Tuesday Luncheon
(Ticketed Event – See Raj Guha)
- 12:00-1:30pm Tuesday March 27th – Sails Pavilion, San Diego Convention Center
- Luncheon sponsored by RSC Publishing.
- Speaker: Dr. Kirsten Skogerson:
"The Chemistry of Wine"
CINF Tuesday Reception in Support of the CINF InChI Symposium
- Reception: 6:30-8:30pm Tuesday, March 27th– Ballroom D, Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Symposium: 8:30am-5:00pm Wednesday March 28th – Room 27A, San Diego Convention Center
- Reception co-sponsored by ACS Division of Chemical Information, Accelrys, ChemAxon, and PerkinElmer
- InChI Symposium Speaker Support sponsored by the InChI Trust