U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad Program is proud to announce the finalists who will represent the USA at the 44th International Chemistry Olympiad in Washington, D.C., July 21-30, 2012.
- The members of the USA Team Alpha Epsilon are:
Sidharth Chand, Detroit Country Day School, MI, Detroit Local Section
- James Deng, Choate Rosemary Hall, CT, New Haven Local Section
- Jason Ge, Westview High School, CA, San Diego Local Section
- Christopher Hillenbrand, Regis High School, NY, New York Local Section
- 1st alternate: Timothy M. Lee, Arcadia High School, CA, Southern California Local Section
- 2nd alternate: Andrew Guo, Scarsdale High School, NY, New York Local Section
Congratulations to the talented members of USA Team!