0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2012 5:43 PM by Talee Redcorn

    In Need of a retired Professor with Medical/Toxicology Research Experience

    Talee Redcorn

      My company and partners have a need for a retired university professor in the medical or toxicology field (also published) interested in being a PI on a NEIH SBIR. The PI would need to work or consult for our small business over 51% of his time to meet SBIR requirements. We have a commercial technology for micro encapsulating hydrocarbons in soils and believe this technology could also be effective for binding hazardous heavy metals in soils. Please email me at talee@rdv-llc.com if interested or know someone who is.