The ACS Leadership Development System™ provides essential skills training for individuals that wish to advance their careers and compete in today’s global economy. If you're seeking to develop the skills you need to differentiate yourself from the pack, consider investing your time to enhance your leadership potential and gain your competitive advantage by enrolling in one or more of these courses:
- Engaging Colleagues in Dialogue (Sunday, April 7, 8:00 a.m.- Noon)
- Strategic Planning (Sunday, April 7, 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon)
- Fostering Innovation (Sunday, April 7, 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.)
- Leading Change (Monday, April 8, 8:00 a.m.- Noon)
- Leading Without Authority (Tuesday, April 9, 8:00 a.m.- Noon)
Cost: $150 Members, $300 Non-Members
**Full and Partial Scholarships Available**
These courses are in conjuction with the ACS National Meeting; however, you do not need to register for the ACS National Meeting to attend these courses. Hurry, space is limited! These scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your scholarship code and register today!