AnsweredAssumed Answered

Legislation expert

Question asked by PEDRO RODRIGUEZ on Feb 4, 2015

I would like to contact with some legislation expert that is affiliated with ACS in order to carry out some matters in our company in USA.


We are a Spanish company made up by Chemist consultants.



At the moment we have a client in Spain that wants to know if his product needs any kind of licence in the EPA or any other office in order to be sold in USA. This product is in the perfums section (air freshener) for cinemas.


Thank you.