0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2016 10:02 AM by Colleen Taylor

Testimonial

Colleen Taylor

Hello Potential Mentees. Below is a testomonial from one of the 2015 Mentees in the VA Section Mentor/Mentee Matching Program.

"During the summer of 2015, I was matched with my mentor, Heather, through the ACS Mentor Program. Heather is an analytical scientist at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare in Richmond. On my application I indicated that I wanted to be able to shadow my mentor; Heather was more than willing to have me come in on a bi-weekly basis and shadow not only her, but other scientists as well.  This gave me invaluable insight and an opportunity that would have not been possible without this program. Additionally, Heather has made herself available to answer any questions and offer advice on an array of topics: classes, graduate school, internships, and pharmaceuticals. This program provided me with a mentor who is truly invested in my future. I highly recommend the ACS mentor program to anyone undergraduate chemistry student interested in gaining a personal and professional relationship with a scientist in industry."

-Jason Halmo

Hampden-Sydney College ’17