1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 7:30 PM by Donivan Porterfield

ACS Regional Meeting Roundtable - Philadelphia

Donivan Porterfield

For those putting together their schedules for the upcoming Philadelphia national meeting, I note that the on-line national meeting program indicates that the "Regional Meeting Roundtable" will be in the Pennsylvania Convention Center room 202A on Tuesday, August 23.  The time is listed as 6 am to 9 am but I would expect that the start is more likely intended to be 7 am or 7:30 am.  I presume that 6 am time is intended to insure that the room is fully set and ready by 7 am or the like.

I know some regional meetings / region boards use the time at the end to discuss status with ACS regional meeting staff in attendance.

• Re: ACS Regional Meeting Roundtable - Philadelphia
          Donivan Porterfield

Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 5:20 PM
          Subject: Regional Meeting Events at the ACS National Meeting

Dear ACS Member,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the ACS Meetings and Expositions, Regional Meetings Sub-Committee Meeting being held on being in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Saturday, August 20 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (PCC), Room 107A.  The meeting is scheduled from 2:00 PM – 5:00 pm and as an active volunteer with regional meetings this meeting presents the opportunity to keep you informed and up-to-date on decisions impacting regional meetings.  

Additional Regional Meeting information sharing will be at the Regional Meeting Roundtable on Tuesday, August 23rd at the PCC, Room 202A.  The Roundtable will begin at 7:00 AM.  Please RSVP to attend the Roundtable no later than Friday, August 19th .

Finally, please visit the Regional Meeting booth #827-H at the PCC, Halls A/B on one or all of the following days:

Sunday, August 21 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM

Monday, August 22         9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Tuesday, August 23         9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Please pass this information onto your colleagues interested in Regional Meetings!        

Michelle L. Stevenson
          Manager, Regional Meetings and Specialty Conferences

American Chemical Society
          1155 16th Street, NW | Washington, DC 20036
          DL (202) 452-2138  C (202) 309-7871 F (202) 872-6128  (800) 227-5558, x2138
          m_stevenson@acs.org

Follow us on Twitter @ACSRegionalMtgs

1. www.acs.org