AnsweredAssumed Answered

insurance certificate for local section events

Question asked by Elizabeth Burns on Apr 6, 2018

We are hosting a Local Section Event recognizing outstanding achievement in chemistry for our local high school students at a local college. The college has requested a contract for use of their facilities requiring a insurance certificate for our use of their facilities. Who can I contact to get this paperwork completed for our May 21st and 22nd events?