AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why I feel allergic reactions when after washing glass ware with sulphric acid and hydrogen peroxide. Although I did not touch glass ware direclty but used surgical glove. Secondly, after a day when ibtouch the filter paper it cause dryness in whole body?

Question asked by Majid Basharat on Jun 2, 2018

Why I feel allergic reactions when after washing glass ware with sulphric acid and hydrogen peroxide. Although I did not touch glass ware direclty but used surgical glove. Secondly, after a day when ibtouch the filter paper it cause dryness in whole body?

Outcomes