Hello Fellow Travelers! Here is what's happening at the Fall 2018 ACS National Meeting in Boston with an LGBTQ+ Focus:
- Sunday, Aug 19 1:30- 3:15pm, PROF Symposium: Importance of LGBTQ+ Role Models & Mentors in Chemical Sciences: A Symposium in honor of Barbara Belmont; Mann 1/2, Aloft Boston Seaport; Cooperative Cosponsor: PRES; Nominal Cosponsors: CMA, WCC
- Tuesday, Aug 21 5:30-7:30 PM: ACS Presidential LGBTQ+ and Allies Reception, Back Bay B, Sheraton Boston Hotel
Hope to see you there!
And here are some things for those of you interested in the entire Diversity and Inclusion movement:
- Sunday, Aug 19 5-7 PM: ACS Diversity Reception, Back Bay B, Sheraton Boston Hotel. ALL are welcome.
- Committee on Minority Affairs activities
- Younger Chemists Committee activities
- Women Chemists Committee activities