cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
utkarshakalambe
New Contributor

Any online project related to Materials

I am thinking of applying for online research project related to Materials and that involves more of theory, but I am not sure where I should look for it. I need a project that I can manage side to side my course work, as I might not be able to go to labs

0 Kudos
1 Reply
angela683h
New Contributor

Re: Any online project related to Materials

@utkarshakalambecompass dollar tree wrote:

I am thinking of applying for online research project related to Materials and that involves more of theory, but I am not sure where I should look for it. I need a project that I can manage side to side my course work, as I might not be able to go to labs

Hello, @utkarshakalambe 

I can see your post please see the information below it's very helpful for you.

Pursuing an online research project in Materials Science can be a rewarding way to complement your coursework, especially if you’re looking for a theoretical focus that doesn’t require lab access. Here are some resources where you can find online research projects related to Materials Science:

1. Science Buddies: Offers a variety of materials science projects, lessons, and activities that you can explore and adapt to your interests.
2. Cornell University’s Materials Science and Engineering: Provides information on current research topics in materials science, which might inspire your own project ideas or lead to online collaboration opportunities.
3. FindAPhD: Lists PhD projects and programs, including those in materials science that can be pursued online.
4. Skyfi Labs: Features the latest innovative project ideas based on material science, which could be adapted for online research.

When selecting a project, consider how it aligns with your interests and academic goals, and whether it can be managed alongside your coursework. Reach out to project coordinators or professors for guidance on how to get involved and make the most of these opportunities. 

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
angela683h

0 Kudos