Palmate, an industry-leading hemp ingredients producer located in Tavares, FL, seeks a full-time Analytical Chemist to join its analytical testing laboratory.
A successful candidate shall have at least two years of experience with HPLC and GC instrumentation, troubleshooting techniques, as well as have a penchant for organization and reliability. Candidates having knowledge and experience with GC/MS, LC/MS/MS, and ICP/MS are preferred.
The analytical laboratory operations require meeting short timelines in a fast-paced work environment, so team players with good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to follow exacting directions and processes are desired. Candidates must be able to work both independently and also play a key role in a team environment.
- Samples analysis using laboratory SOPs
- The candidate should obtain traceable and reliable results with limited supervision from the Senior Chemist and/or Director of Science and Analytics (DSA)
- Discuss any abnormal/fail results and unsuccessful analytical batch runs with DSA
- Periodic maintenance of analytical instruments and lab equipment
- Support review and revision of existing procedures and drafting of new procedures with the assistance of the DSA
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related sciences
• 1+ years of Analytical chemistry experience - including experience with HPLS and GC
• Experience of LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, and ICP-MS preferred
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Fluent written and spoken English - required
We offer a competitive salary based on a candidate's key personal factors such as demonstrated hard and soft skills, level of education, history of accomplishment, and relevant work experience.
The salary range for this position is $50,00-55,000 commensurate to experience.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 travel restrictions and difficulties, the company's ability for the final "in-person" interviews may be limited. Therefore, the preference will be given to local candidates.
Please apply at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Palmate&vjk=009fb824fc0afa49 or by email: email@example.com
For additional information on the company, visit www.palmate.com.