*Note - You may click on images to enlarge
Status updates give users the ability to microblog similar to posting on a Facebook wall or to tweeting (Twitter). A status update provides a way to share a short summary of something you are working on, a photo, a notification of a place or event you are visiting, or a piece of content or program that you find particularly interesting.
Updating your Status
- You can update your status one of two ways:
- Access the Create drop down list by clicking on the pencil icon and then click on the "Status Update" action. Then enter the update and click on Post.
- Go the ACS Network Home page, change your "News" feed so it filters "All Activity", and then enter and post your desired status.
- On a profile/bio page:
- Status updates can include images and references to people, places, and content. You can use the @ sign to link to other users, specific places, or content within the Network or elsewhere on the Internet.
- You can also update your status by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can see your other network users updates (and other activity) on the News Feed on the Network's homepage (see above). You can also see them in Recent Activity Widgets placed on forum and group overview pages.
Logged-in users may add Comments and Like other users' status updates.