Skip navigation


Top & Trending
Stephen Brackens Brinkley
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are all searching for ways to protect ourselves and our loved ones. Recently there has been a huge upsurge in machines being offered online which claim to convert saltwater (tap water 300 ml and 60 g table salt) to a cleaning agent by running an electric current through it  (USB connection 5 volts) for a few

Max von Ochsenknecht
I know that's not that relevant to anyone actually studying or working with enzymes, which is probably why this is so hard to find out as a layman.   I'm working on very simplified school materials, designed to help young adults preparing for a rudimentary school degree. (German system)   They need a very basic introduction to chemistry
Top & Trending
Sarah Aridy
Is there any liquid solution or molecule that even if left for hours to dry, can turn into a solid once we add another chemical to it or a catalyst? The reaction should occur fast, under room temperature and should NOT be toxic or including metals.