Ruth Katz

Why does Excedrin Migraine provide an energy boost, euphoric mood lift and control frequency of bathroom trips? I would like assistance finding a substitute for Excedrin Migraine, my doctors don’t know why Excedrin Migraine works this way for me, I joined

Discussion created by Ruth Katz on May 8, 2020
Latest reply on May 21, 2020 by Ruth Katz

Why does Excedrin Migraine provide an energy boost, euphoric mood lift and control frequency of bathroom trips? I would like assistance finding a substitute for Excedrin Migraine, my doctors don’t know why Excedrin Migraine works this way for me, I joined this forum hoping a chemist could help. I discovered unexpected benefits from taking it and, remarkably, it helps me function and temporarily manage Crohn’s symptoms and chronic fatigue. It’s my wonder drug, but due to the side effects of acetaminophene, I don’t use Excedrin Migraine too often and would love to find a substitute. Perhaps other people can benefit too. I started using it many years ago for migraines and was delighted to discover additional benefits. I currently don’t use or need any prescribed medications and follow a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise, walking, diet, caring communities, etc. As a young adult, I suffered from Crohn’s Disease for 13 years, but healed myself naturally after years of steroids and pain killers. The disease left scar tissue with symptoms that I manage. Don’t know why, but for about 4 hours after taking Excedrin Migraine, I don’t need to use the bathroom. I’ve been managing chronic fatigue most of my adult life and Excedrin Migraine lifts my mood and gives me an amazing energy boost for about 4 hours. Thank you, Ruth Katz, Morning Walk Studio.

Outcomes