cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
halides1
New Contributor

Executive summary and planning draft

I created a new document.  The main purpose is to be a summary that could be shared with other officers in each section.  Toward the end I captured some more detailed thoughts.  I have a .doc version of this file as well, if that would be easier to edit.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
alex1345
New Contributor

Re: Executive summary and planning draft

That sounds like a great initiative! Sharing a summary document with other officers can help ensure everyone is aligned and has access to important information. Including detailed thoughts at the end provides additional context and insights. If you have the .doc version available, it would indeed make it easier for editing and collaboration. Please feel free to share it, and let me know if there's anything specific you'd like assistance with.

0 Kudos
robert2001b
New Contributor

Organize your document with clear headings and subheadings. This helps readers navigate to sections relevant to them. Highlight the main objectives, findings, and recommendations. Use bullet points or numbered lists for easy reading.Place the more detailed analysis towards the end of the document, as you’ve done. This allows those who need more in-depth information to delve further. Since you have a .doc version, it’s a good idea to share that for easier editing. Ensure that the document is compatible with common software used by the officers. 

0 Kudos
christy2951herna
New Contributor

Hello there New York State of Health website@halides1 

Creating an executive summary and planning draft is a great way to communicate key points and strategies to officers across different sections. Here are some tips to ensure your document is effective and easy to edit.

Start with a clear and concise executive summary that encapsulates the main goals and outcomes of the document.
Organize the content with headings and subheadings to guide the reader through the document.
Brevity: Keep the detailed thoughts towards the end, so that readers can quickly grasp the essential information first.
Offering the document in different formats, like .doc, can be helpful for those who may want to edit or add comments directly.
Remember, the executive summary is often the first (and sometimes the only) part of the document that people will read, so it should be able to stand on its own and provide a snapshot of the entire plan.

Good luck with your draft!

Best Regards,
New York State of Health website

Tags (1)
0 Kudos