cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshaywadhwa97
New Contributor

Regarding writing a literature review

As I was writing a literature review on structure activity relationship of particular class of drugs just for my knowledge and while writing I displayed a image of the structure of the drug and the places where different moiety is to be attached to know its activity making the paper complex to understand. My question is that while reviewing a paper in this fields is it necessary that the paper should be in a very simple language that a person not related to the health sector could understand or should be complex but not for the one who are in the health and medicine field. And moreover I got to know from the somebody that most of the scientific journals does not accept the papers which are written in a very simple language(lymen language)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
scooke
Contributor III

Re: Regarding writing a literature review

Dear Akshay,

Every journal in any discipline has its own particular requirements for manuscripts (even within a discipline like chemistry).  MOST will have published a guideline for authors.  The BEST way to ensure that your paper fits a particular journal's requirements is to obtain their author guidelines (often published on their website).

Best regards,

Steven

0 Kudos