Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

"fluorided aluminum"?

Is this the same as Aluminum fluoride? I was researching patents on propofol synthesis and this is in one of the examples (US Patent 4447657 example 1). I have searched google, books, google books, pub chem, and everything I can think of and I can't find an explanation anywhere. Or even a definition. Does anyone have an idea what this is? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
New Contributor II

Re: "fluorided aluminum"?

Its the same I believe.

0 Kudos