cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Herba_Rosa707
New Contributor II

Re: Blue Lotus Vape Liquid - How to make it safely?

Wow! You truly have done me a service with this valuable information. I know you said you'd never hear from me again, but here I am! As for after this... it's tough to say. Considering my youtube channel has a ton of protentional, I do believe I will go through with this research to at least attempt it. Even if I fail, it will make a great video. If you'd like, I can credit you by name in the video for your help. My channel name is "Sober Catboy".

Yes, I was an A student! 🙂 All the pot I smoked helped make the textbooks more interesting. Lol! (But I also had tutoring). Even managed to take the class a year early. It was indeed a dry vacuum chamber, the teacher used. Impressive you went to Berkeley. I grew up not far from there. 

I've done my fair share of research in my time, so I'm not too worried. My main obstacle is space and funding. My budget is a few hundred dollars, at most. Also, I don't know what a Merck index is, but I'll look into it.

Thanks again! I'll try and check back in to let you know how it unfolds. No promises.

0 Kudos
223-Wunderkinder
New Contributor III

'My channel name is "Sober Catboy

Mr. Catboy,

We will get right to the point. Pi-squared x $100 ($986) will buy you a factcheck of your factually corrupt YouTube scree (Joe Rogan discovered nothing except the **bleep** Mom/Dad bought him/her. Howard Lotsoff discovered in '60s the utility of Ibogaine in counteraddiction TX and Romanian chemist Corneliu E. Giurgea revealed the term 'Nootropic', also in the 60s...I learned of Giurgea's work a couple+ of decades later. Ibogaine IS NOT A NOOTROPIC. I've expanded on their work, professionally, you're welcome)

The Pi-squared x $100 also buys you professional guidance on your project to hopefully a succesful and wise outcome. I will do no laboratory work for you, except at my pleasure, for which you will pay in some way.                   

I'm really a nice 'gifted' person that many seek council of tho you can't find me on any url, isp or blog. ACS can #u#k off. I also cannot steal since someone has to have a Moral Compass in your deadzone of mis/disinformation.

This is my offer to you. You will make a counteroffer or realize it's a bargan one won't live without. I have references, but I've outlived all of my employers by 10+ years except Nitto-Denko Technical (oops) and their jack-booted chemists probably shredded it X years ago.

Your face takes up lots of screen area. Think about it. You're not in HS anymore  😐

Good luck staying away from 'the stain remover' (Ethanol) and luck has nothing to do with it.                                    Only X years ?

...and she thinks I'm being 'rude'  .

What say you ?

0 Kudos
Herba_Rosa707
New Contributor II

Hi again!

For some reason I didn't see the email notification. My apologies for taking this long to respond. I didn't realize there was such a specific definition of nootropic. I thought it was more-so just based on how it makes you feel. To me, it boosted my productivity. Plus, nootropic is a popular keyword on youtube and I want to take advantage of that traffic with my nootropic playlist.

Here's what say me:

You are indeed an expert, and I appreciate your guidance. I'm currently in communication with a retired chemist in my personal network, as well as with the chemistry department at the local university.

However, that does not mean I won't be back to accept your offer as well. I will always be reminded of it whenever I look back on this conversation. I'd like to iron out the details.

0 Kudos
223-Wunderkinder
New Contributor III

Hey there Herba-Rosa-SoberCatboy ('could seize your 'real name' but I'll be merciful),

As if you don't already know, Nuciferine + Apomorphine are the likely actives in Blue Lotus,  see J. Psychoactive Drugs. 2017 ; 49(3): 175–181 , and references. I'm not gonna tell you the method of isolation, so get to work. This you will find entertaining :               https://drugsandbadideas.com/2019/10/does-blue-lotus-get-you-high/ 

See also : Adv. J. Food Sci. Technol., 10(2): 153-159, 2016 and Molecules 2023, 28, 7014

I have a social and moral responsibility to put you on the right path. Something greatly missing in our society. That #HIT STOPS HERE. And besides, it's fun to share, especially on Thanksgiving Eve. I've not done anything especially difficult. I prefer to study Ginger. Just as ancient, if not more so and I don't need to alter my neuroplasticity with psychedelia/empathogens since that merde (french for #hit) is for Pilgrims (sorry, I'm just an upgraded/rebooted/transcendent kinda guy). Yes, my contact list has a growing # of MD/PhD/RPh interests and will you be included ?

The link in previous was not email but my picture. Yes, I'm 70 years old and a product of Regerative Medicine. My service continues on for +50 more years (owie) 'Have synthesized many REAL Nootropic meds and my first was piracetam (great to synergize Hydrogenated Ergot Alkaloids, I have a 5 gram bottle of pure Hydergine (Dihydroergotoxine Mesylate) {discovered by LSD guy Albert Hoffman}) 

My Pi squared x $100 was just a wildeyed proposal and I'm sure since you're just starting out, we can make an arrangement thats less pricey. We don't work for cheep, but you're just a kid, so the moral compass points in a direction.

Don't jump off the deep end talking to advisors who havent a clue as to what you're really trying to accomplish.

They probably haven't walked the "Warriors Path" such as 'yours truly' so you might wish to read some Carlos Castenada of UCLA anthropology/ "The Tonal and the Nagual"; Andrew Weil, MD/ "The Natural Mind" and "LSD: My Problem Child" by Albert Hoffman 

Stay in touch and don't fall in 🙂 ...I'll be watching. 😐

EXO

0 Kudos
223-Wunderkinder
New Contributor III

Just what we need, an advertising promoter on this Board.....Are you serious ? The above gentleman (herba_rosa) has already demonstrated being unable to extract himself out of a paper bag. So now, you propose enabling all poseurs, pretenders and near-do-wells to flush their lungs with whatever one can shove into a vaporizing device ? Buddy, just because the Pulmonary Tree provides the best access to the human circulatory system NEXT TO an IV injection doesn't mean we all vape the nearest and wierdest. Go back to school, learn some Anatomy/Physiology and get back to me with something less dangerous. We all know how to vape. Perhaps you will invent an electric freebase pipe for the public (groan)

0 Kudos