Bioanalysis contains peptide mapping analysis; ELISA; RFFIT; Western blot; SDS-PAGE; Determination of amino acid sequence of N end; flow cytometry; immunoprecipitation, immunohisto chemistry and so on.
Bioanalysis, it is studied from four aspects which are materials, drugs are reagents, procedures and operations, the use of microscopy.
• Rapid screening bioanalytical methods
• Method Development and Validation for Preclinical and Clinical Studies
• Preclinical pharmacokinetics
• c assessment
• Toxicokinetic investigations of absorption and clearance
• Ocular PK
• Cassette (n-in-1) dosing and analysis
• Prodrug and metabolite PK