My name is Shriya Tiwari, a research scholar.I myself have been involved in making the quantum periodic table since 2017 , when I just passed my class 11th exams.The first article on my work, quantum periodic table, as an introductory part got published in the journal WJPMR, on 1st April, 2021, when I was in the final year of my Bsc.
Currently, I have been working to complete my second paper on the quantum periodic table, which will focus on briefing more detailed information of my version of periodic table , for example :-
1. Grouping together of Lanthanides and Actinides into the main body of the periodic table.
2. Leaving 56 vacant spaces for the upcoming discovered elements.
3. Leaving 20 vacant spaces, which are left only by the quantum periodic table till now (From a vacant spaces before Cerium(Ce) to total nine vacant spaces after Lanthanum(La) , similarly before Protactinium(Pa) total two vacant spaces and after Actinium (Ac) and Thorium (Th), eight vacant spaces are left in the quantum periodic table).
3. From the existing grouping of chemical elements , Helium position will get solved forever by the Quantum periodic table.
4. By this method of element organization, the problem of Group 3 will also get solved , which remained as a matter of debates such as :- Rather than casting some of the elements out of the main body of the table, as in current table, which separates out the f-block elements with this the discontinuity in atomic number that occurs on moving from Lanthanum(Z=57) to Hafnium (Z=72) and again from Actinium(Z=89) to Rutherfordium(Z=104) . Herein lies the variation which is closely connected with the question of the construction of group 3 in the periodic table. There are total 3 possible forms with group 3 containing either (Sc, Y, La and Ac) or (Sc, Y, Lu and Lr) or just (Sc and Y ) . In Quantum periodic table, in comparison to others , the arrangements of lanthanum(La), lutetium (Lu), actinium (Ac) and lawrencium (Lr) are together in the same group (group 3). Now to choose any one option described above to structure the group 3 , not even remain a question anymore.
5.From this version of the periodic table, not only the existing grouping of chemical elements will get benefited as I described above but also the spaces for twenty undiscovered elements which have not been allotted by any other periodic table version except the quantum periodic table, if in future start getting invented, will lead both theoretical and industrial revolution , by lefting no science field behind and this you know much better than me.
I am in quest of a right platform or scientists, who could examine my work, as till now more than 1000+ versions of the periodic tables got published and it's always been the inventor's aim to become a part of the science as a servant who can contribute some percentage in the field of science through their innovations and imagination. Now how much , whether or not quantum periodic table would be able to throw a light on the ongoing issues running from generations directly or indirectly in the periodic table, the answers of these questions will only we get when my work will get analysis by the experts.
I hope some light in the pathfinding will be thrown by you .
Link on my work (First paper as an introductory part)