In this webinar, participants will gain insight in how to utilize existing liquid chromatography systems for modern size exclusion chromatography. We will highlight the challenges, provide solutions for the connection of systems, and show tools which can ensure reliable GPC/SEC results in a research environment.
Specific attention is paid to data treatment, recommended analysis optimizations, and influence of analysis parameters on results to ensure correct, comparable, and traceable results.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to utilize existing LC systems for successful GPC/SEC
- Good practice for GPC/SEC data collection, data evaluation, and data treatment
- Understanding the influence of analytical parameters on the results
Who Should Attend:
- Laboratory managers who want to make full use of existing equipment and streamline operations
- Scientists who rely on GPC/SEC results for their research
- Graduate students who characterize macromolecules
Brought to you by:
VP Sales & Business Development,
PSS USA Inc
C&EN Media Group