AnsweredAssumed Answered

Speaking for Science

Question asked by Brad Smith on Jan 5, 2009
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2009 by Brad Smith

The ACS Office of Public Affairs is working to inform members on chemistry related public policy matters.  Go to the Legislative Action Network's homepage to review calls to action, read blog posts, and link to current news and information.  In addition, you can review our microblogs on Twitter at You can also become a fan of on Facebook here.


Do you have any public policy concerns?  Let us know.